The Family Business Season 5 Release Date: Carl Weber’s The Family Business is among the most famous American criminal family dramas. The Family Business is based on his best-selling criminal drama novel series of the same name. Carl Weber and a few others are among the show’s executive producers. The show’s producing firms are Tri-Destined Studios and Urban Books Media.
The Family Business’s first season premiered on November 13, 2018, and finished on January 29, 2019. Season 1 of The Family Business included eight episodes. The program was then renewed for three seasons, premiering on July 2, 2020, October 14, 2021, and September 1, 2022.
The Family Business followers are thrilled about the fifth season and eager to learn more about it. We understand your enthusiasm, so here is all the information about The Family Business’s fifth season. The post will provide information such as when The Family Business Season 5 will be released.
What is the plot of Season 5 of The Family Business? Which cast members of The Family Business will return for the fifth season? Is a trailer for The Family Business Season 5 available? What is the streaming platform for The Family Business Season 5?
The Family Business Season 5 Release Date
Will There Be a Season 5 of The Family Business? According to internal sources, The Family Business Season 5 has been secretly renewed and will air on BET in 2023. According to reports, BET Season 5 will premiere in the winter of 2023.
The creators, however, have not officially validated anything. The Family Business production has yet to declare its renewal. The release date may be revealed after the series’ renewal is confirmed.
Read More: Mr Inbetween Season 4 Release Date: Is It Confirmed Officially Or Cancelled?
The Family Business Season 5 Cast
So yet, an official confirmation of the cast roster for the forthcoming season has yet to be made by the producers. If the show is extended for another season, we may expect to see some familiar faces in the upcoming season.
- Ernie Hudson will play L.C. Duncan.
- Valerie Pettiford will play Charlotte Duncan.
- Armand Assante will play Sal Dash.
- Darrin Henson will take on the role of Orlando Duncan.
- Emilio Rivera will play Alejandro Zuniga.
- Consuela Zuniga will be played by Yadi Rivera.
- Carlos Sotelo will take over the role of Miguel Zuniga.
- Javicia Leslie will play Paris Duncan.
- Miguel A. Nez Jr will play Harris Grant.
- Tami Roman will take on the role of London Duncan-Grant.
- Sean Ringgold will play junior Duncan.
- Arrington Foster will play Rio Duncan.
- KJ Smith will play Sasha Duncan.
- Dylan Weber will take on the role of Nevada Duncan.
- Clifton Powell will play Uncle Lou Duncan.
- Kimberly Patterson will play Ruby.
- Michael Jai White will play Vegas Duncan.
- Stan Shaw will play Larry Duncan.
- Sheila E will play Maude.
- Denise Boutte will play Raven Bonclair.
Read More: Remarriage And Desires Season 2 Release Date: What We Know So Far
The Family Business Season 5 Plot
The overall synopsis of all episodes is unavailable, so it is impossible to predict what will occur in Season 5. Season 4 will pick up where Season 4 left off. The show was created by Carl Weber and is based on his crime drama novel series. It follows a New York family that owns and operates an auto dealership.
The Family Business Season 5 Rating
Family Business is a fun, pleasant show with a good cast. The series has a 7.4 out of 10 rating on IMDb. Family Business is like a cross between weeds and modern families. The cast is virtually flawless, and the sense of comedy is excellent. As a result, it’s worth seeing!
Where To Watch The Family Business Season 5?
The first four seasons of The Family Business are now available on BET+. If The Family Business returns for a new season, it will likely be released on the same platform.